Sunday, September 19, 2010

First week of clinics!

Well, we had our first week of clinics! It was sooooo exhausting!  I literally fell asleep when my head hit the pillow!  I pulled my first teeth this week! At first it was really scary, because I was afraid of hurting people, but as the week went on I got more confident at it.  We had a clinic everyday this week and there were six surgeries!  The doctor is so amazing. The surgeries, however, are not sterile in any way shape or form. lol. But he does so many things and he sees up to 200 patients in one day!  This week has been so fun, and so exhausting at the same time.  I caught a cold this week so I've been under the weather a little bit.  We made cinnamon rolls for Sabbath breakfast! We are becoming quite the cooks!  I had a little girl ask me for a bible this week and fortunately I had brought a little spanish bible with me, so I gave it to her.  We're starting a week of prayer this week at  my church and I'm preaching on Thursday! Please pray for me! I'm not a sure that I can be a preacher!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, just checking in, enjoy reading your blog. Just said a prayer that you will continue having fun while serving the Lord.

    ReplyDelete